The Wright Center is proud to operate in the lively Northeast Pennsylvania Region. We participate and facilitate interactive community events and partner with local organizations to bring The Wright Center’s mission to life.
Recently, we have partnered with The PA Breast Cancer Coalition and dedicated a full month of our dress-down days in the office to their cause. We raised $477.00 for the organization and received a certificate of appreciation in recognition of The Wright Center’s efforts.
Some of our recent events include (click on the links to learn more):
- The Wright Center and The Commonwealth Medical College Formalize Relationship
- Dr. Qasim Malik Particpates in WVIA’s Call The Doctor Program, Helping to Educate on “Obesity: Risk Factors, Treatment & Support”
- 2014 “Fall into Health” 5K Walk/Run and Community Health Fair
- 2014 KidsFest @ Mid Valley
- 2014 “Bloom Where You are Planted” Community-Funded Art Project
Community Health Hub
Learn more about the Community Health Hub, a locally-grown, not-for-profit that is helping to shape healthcare in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Global Health Pursuits
Learn more about our residents’ global health pursuits as they strive to bring high quality healthcare to underserved areas around the world.