The Wright Center’s National Family Medicine Residency is proud to be affiliated with HealthPoint in Auburn, Washington.
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances.
Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is. Because everyone deserves great care.
- Rotations include HealthPoint Community Health Center Auburn, Multicare Auburn and Multicare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Health Center
- All HealthPoint clinics are located in King County, which covers more than 2,100 square miles and has a population of more than 2 million
- NextGen electronic medical record (EMR) system provides complete clinical charting, patient scheduling, billing and reporting
- HealthPoint patients represent different cultures and 54 different languages
- HealthPoint Auburn | 923 Auburn Way N | Auburn, Washington 98002
- MultiCare Auburn Clinic Family Practice | 735 12th St SE | Auburn, Washington 98002
- MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Health Center | 317 Martin Luther King Jr. Way | Tacoma, WA 98405
Meet Our Residents
Dr. Patrick Fox
Family Medicine National Network | Washington
Hometown: San Rafael, CA
Medical School: Pacific Northwest University
“The Wright Center is a unique combination of a larger residency with national perspective and a smaller, more intimate residency with local distinctiveness. I also like that HealthPoint is a community-based, non-profit, comprehensive health system which incorporates medical health, mental health, social programs and complementary medicine.”