The Wright Center for Primary Care Old River Road officially opened its doors on February 5, 2018.
Our new location is a full-service 5-room clinic will be led by Family Medicine physician, Dr. Joseph Anistranski, who joins our team as physician-faculty. Click here to learn more about Dr. Anistranski.
The clinic is currently accepting new patients. Make your appointment today by calling (570) 826-5038. Walk-ins and same day sick visits can also be accommodated.
Location and Hours
We are conveniently located at 250 Old River Road, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 (Google Maps). Ample off-street parking is available.
The Wright Center for Primary Care Old River Road is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am – 5pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30am – 4pm. Call (570) 826-5038 to schedule your appointment.
- Health assessments and well visits
- Physical exams
- Sick visits, including: sore throat, ear pain, asthma, cough, cold, congestion, allergies, rashes and more
- Treatment for infections and minor injuries
- Preventative health services
- Health/wellness education
- Tobacco cessation
- Pharmacist supervised medication reconciliation
- Cardiac monitoring/EKG
- Chronic disease self-management support
- Family planning
- Women’s well visits
Insurance and Billing
The Wright Center for Primary Care accepts all insurances, including Blue Cross, Geisinger, Medical Assistance, Medicare, and more. Co-pays are due at the time of service. Learn more about insurance and billing.