As a Wright Center patient, you can enjoy electronic access to your health information 24 hours a day/7 days a week through our Patient Portal.
How do I access the Patient Portal?
If you are already a registered user, you can access the Patient Portal here. You can also click on the Patient Portal icon at the top of The Wright Center’s website.
Benefits of the Patient Portal
The Patient Portal allows you to:
- Request appointments at our Patient Care locations
- Request medication refills
- Request lab and test results
- View a summary of your medical record
- Update your medical record/health history
- Send a non-urgent message to your health care team
- Send a question to our billing department
- Access educational materials on health promotion and disease management
- Access information about community resources
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
To sign up for Patient Portal access, you will need to request an activation code. You can request an activation code two ways:
1. Visit the front desk during your next visit to one of our Patient Care locations.
2. Email email@example.com. A representative from The Wright Center will contact you and after we verify your information, a code will be sent via U.S. Postal Mail. Privacy issues prevent us from e-mailing an access code to you.