During your residency with The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education you will evolve the skill sets necessary to a comprehensive internist fully prepared to independently provide excellent care to a diverse patient demographic across a broad spectrum of medical conditions.
Learn more about each program curriculum below:
- Allopathic Internal Medicine Curriculum
- Osteopathic Internal Medicine Curriculum
- Family Medicine Regional Network Curriculum
- National Family Medicine Residency Curriculum
- Cardiology Fellowship Curriculum
Whether you choose to pursue a career path in general internal medicine, family medicine, subspecialty medicine or academic medicine, your program is prepared to fulfill your training needs.