Accessing the Patient PortalIf you are already a registered user, you can access the Patient Portal through the button to your right. If you have not yet received an activation code, but are interested in enrolling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative from The Wright Center will contact you and after we verify your information, a code will be sent via U.S. Postal Mail. Privacy issues prevent us from e-mailing an access code to you. Please do not include any personal health information in your email as it is not HIPAA compliant.
Benefits of the Patient Portal• Request appointments at our patient care locations
• Request medication refills
• Request lab and test results
• View a summary of your medical record
• Update your medical record/health history
• Send a non-urgent message to your health care team
• Send a question to our billing department
• Access educational materials on health promotion and disease management
• Access information about community resources
Not yet registered?
To set up an account on our patient portal, please email email@example.com. A representative from The Wright Center for Community Health will be in touch. Please do not include any personal health information in your email as it is not HIPAA compliant.