Sports medicine focuses on helping people recover from and prevent future injuries as well as improving mobility and athletic performance. Our sports medicine professionals help all kinds of people, not just athletes.
We help those who have suffered injuries and are trying to regain full function and those with disabilities who are trying to increase mobility and capability without surgery.
- Injury prevention and management
- Sports physicals including comprehensive exams with emphasis on musculoskeletal system, heart murmurs and concussion history
- Joint and soft tissue care
- Comprehensive health care for the active patient, including diagnosis and treatment of sports-related injuries and illnesses
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and endurance in support of better athletic performance
Location with this service
501 S. Washington Ave., Suite 1000
Scranton, PA 18505(570) 941-0630 Make an Appointment