COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
COVID-19 testing also available
Thursday, July 29
Dickson City Borough Building, 901 Enterprise Street, Dickson City
- Walk-ups welcome upon vaccine availability. Appointments preferred (Call 570.230.0019)
- Masks required/social distancing observed
- Please bring ID and insurance cards
- Must be 12 and up for COVID-19 vaccine. (Guardian must accompany patients ages 17 and under)
We accept all insurances including
Medicare/Medicaid/CHIP. No insurance?
Ask about our Sliding Fee Discount Program.
*We will be handing out backpacks filled with school supplies. Limited quantities available.
You have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine WITH or WITHOUT an office visit.
You can choose:
- Vaccine only
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment and primary care office visit
- If you choose to have a vital sign assessment and/or a primary care office visit, you will be charged for the visit, which will be billed to your health insurance provider. Depending on your health insurance plan, you may be required to pay an out-of-pocket expense such as a co-pay, co-insurance and/or a deductible.
*This resource is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $372,002.00 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The resource is managed by a healthcare organization and does not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA/HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.