Salary, Benefits & Employee Information
PGY1 – $58,500
PGY2 – $59,500
PGY3 – $61,500
PGY4 – $64,000
PGY4 – $64,000
PGY5 – $64,000
PGY6 – $64,000
Residents and fellows are entitled to twenty (20) days of PTO, based upon The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education’s fiscal year, i.e. July 1 to June 30. If a resident or fellow has an off-cycle contract, their PTO will be based on the term of the contract.
Residents and fellows are entitled to eleven (11) paid holidays throughout the fiscal year.
View Sample Agreements below:
View our extensive Benefits Guide here. Information may be subject to change.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees. All residents and fellows are offered the following:
- Choice of two medical plans that provide comprehensive coverage
- Qualified High Deductible Plan with TWCGME contribution into a Health Savings Account
- PPO Plan
- TWCGME pays a significant portion of the premium for the medical plans
- Dental and Vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Participation in Medical Flexible Spending Accounts with TWCGME contribution of $500 if the employee contributes at least $100
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with TWCGME contribution of 3% of annual base salary after completion of one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program and Services provided at no cost:
- Legal and Financial
- Dependent Care Resources
- Wellness Advocacy
- Entertainment Discounts
- The NHSC Loan Repayment Program Application. Please review this important information.