Sliding Fee Scale
Discount Program Eligibility
We offer a sliding fee discount program, allowing us to “slide” or reduce fees for eligible patients. Our staff is available to assist patients in determining if you are eligible. Your options may include discounts for services, based on household income and family size, and eligibility for special grant-provided services or public-funded health care coverage such as Medicaid. We can also assist qualifying patients in the enrollment process for certain benefits and coverage. All patients will be provided access to care regardless of your ability to pay.
To determine your eligibility, please see the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. For an application or for further assistance, please call 570-591-5172.
Medical and Behavioral Health Sliding Fee Scale
Tap the image below to view our sliding scale for medical and behavioral health fees.
Dental Sliding Fee Scale
Tap the image below to view our sliding scale for dental fees.
340B Drug Pricing Program
The Federal Government’s 340B Drug Pricing Program provides outpatient drugs to safety-net community providers like The Wright Center at significantly reduced prices.
The program allows us to help patients receive the healthcare they need, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Cost savings accrued from reduced drug pricing allows us to provide additional services to at-risk, vulnerable populations, such as:
- Free health screenings (blood sugar, blood pressure, body mass index, cholesterol) available to the public that benefit low-income communities and underserved populations.
- Expanding care that might not otherwise be available to rural communities through rural health clinics.
- Extended hours at clinics, giving patients an alternative to emergency rooms. That, in turn, reduces costs and gives patients one-stop care.
- Resources and education to help put patients with chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease on a path to a healthier, more active lifestyle.
- Virtual healthcare options that offer care online anytime, anywhere.
- New technology, upgraded equipment and new or renovated facilities.