Mission, Vision & Values
To improve the health and welfare of our community through inclusive and responsive health services and the sustainable renewal of an inspired, competent workforce that is privileged to serve.
In support of our mission, The Wright Center:
- Co-creates transformational healthcare teams of leaders who empower people, families and communities to own and optimize their health
- Develops and operates a network of community health centers throughout Northeast Pennsylvania that include primary and preventive care, behavioral health, dental and addiction and recovery services
- Addresses barriers to health equity to eliminate racial and ethnic disparities in health outcomes
- Trains healthcare professionals to provide patient-centered primary and specialty care in a patient-centered medical home model approach
- Promotes the meaningful use of health information technology to enhance the quality and efficiency of care, increase coordination with other providers and provide patients with access to their health records – all while maintaining the highest levels of privacy and security of personal health information
- Offers needs-responsive, community-based health promotion and outreach programs
- Promotes workforce diversity and provides a work environment that encourages the personal and professional development of our employees at all levels.
For our Graduate Medical Education Safety-Net consortium framework that integrates patient care delivery, workforce development and innovation to be the leading model of primary healthcare in America.
The Wright Center’s Graduate Medical Education Safety Net Consortiums aspire to be recognized by the President of the United States as THE Health and Human Services gold standard community-based model for primary health care with integrated workforce development by June 30, 2027.
- Do the Wright thing
- Be privileged to serve
- Be an exceptional team player
- Strive for excellence
- Be driven for great results
- Spread positivity