COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
COVID-19 testing also available
Wednesday, April 20
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hazleton Area School District
1515 W. 23rd St., Hazleton
- Walk-ups welcome upon vaccine availability. Appointments preferred (Call 570.230.0019 or schedule directly online by clicking the schedule button below)
- Masks required/social distancing observed
- Please bring ID and insurance cards
- Must be 5 and up for COVID-19 vaccine and boosters (Guardian must accompany patients ages 17 and under)
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many families have lacked the ability for well check-ups, inoculations and in-person patient care.
The Wright Center for Community Health is hosting this health initiative to ensure children and adults of all ages stay on track with timely vaccinations.
We accept all insurances including
Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP. No insurance?
Ask about our sliding-fee discount program.
You have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine WITH or WITHOUT an office visit.
You can choose:
- Vaccine only
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment and primary care office visit
- If you choose to have a vital sign assessment and/or a primary care office visit, you will be charged for the visit, which will be billed to your health insurance provider. Depending on your health insurance plan, you may be required to pay an out-of-pocket expense such as a co-pay, co-insurance and/or a deductible.
*This resource is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $372,002.00 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The resource is managed by a healthcare organization and does not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA/HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.