Routine Vaccination and Testing Clinic
COVID-19 testing, and vaccine boosters, are also available.
Wednesday, Oct. 4
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hazleton Area School District
1515 W. 23rd St., Hazleton
- Walk-ups are welcome upon vaccine availability. Appointments preferred (Call 570.230.0019 )
- Please bring ID and insurance cards
- Must be 6 months and up for COVID-19 vaccine and boosters (Guardian must accompany patients ages 17 and under)
Ask about our sliding-fee discount program that is based on family size and income.
You have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine WITH or WITHOUT an office visit.
You can choose:
- Vaccine only
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment and primary care office visit
- If you choose to have a vital sign assessment and/or a primary care office visit, you will be charged for the visit, which will be billed to your health insurance provider. Depending on your health insurance plan, you may be required to pay an out-of-pocket expense such as a co-pay, co-insurance, and/or a deductible.
*This resource is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $372,002.00 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The resource is managed by a healthcare organization and does not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA/HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.