As a parent, you want the best for your child. We want that, too. From newborn check-ups and well-visits to vaccinations, school physicals and guidance through all the development stages, we’re here to help you navigate your child’s health and well-being from infancy into adulthood.
Our pediatricians, family medicine physicians and medical care teams are specially trained to manage all aspects of your child’s health, including dental, in a compassionate, friendly environment.
We provide primary and specialty care for children and adolescents, including:
- Routine vaccinations
- Well-child visits that test children’s hearing, vision, height and weight
- Same-day sick appointments
- Newborn care
- Back-to-school/daycare physicals
- Sports and camp physicals
- Asthma management
- Mental health screenings for ADHD, anxiety, depression and more
- Counseling about growth, development, nutrition, safety and injury prevention
Locations with this service
169 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701(570) 491-0126 Make an Appointment
5 S. Washington Ave.
Jermyn, PA 18433(570) 230-0019 Make an Appointment
1145 Northern Blvd.
South Abington Twp., PA 18411(570) 585-1300 Make an Appointment
501 S. Washington Ave., Suite 1000
Scranton, PA 18505(570) 941-0630 Make an Appointment
1401 Fellows St.
Scranton, PA 18504(570) 591-5280 Make an Appointment
260 Daleville Highway, Suite 103
Covington Twp., PA 18444(570) 591-5150 Make an Appointment
103 Spruce St.
Hawley, PA 18428(570) 576-8081 Make an Appointment