All applications are accepted only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). Our residency program participates in The MATCH - National Resident Matching Program for ACGME applicants - and the National Matching Services for AOA applicants.
Our minimum requirements are:
• Completion of the ERAS application form
• A copy of your medical school transcript
• A copy of your USMLE transcript/COMLEX transcript (preferred a passage on first attempt)
• A copy of your valid ECFMG certificate if an international medical graduate
• Three (3) current clinical letters of recommendation (must be dated within a year)
• A personal statement explaining your interest in the program to which you are applying.
• Your preferred medical school graduation date within five years of application
The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education accepts applicants who are U. S. Citizens, individuals with permanent resident status and a limited number of individuals requiring J-1, F-1 OPT or H1-B visa status (to be selected on a case-by-case basis).